06 April 2009

This Isn't Exactly Deep, But Mine Hardly Ever Are

So this snow is totally kicking my butt. WTH. There is NOT supposed to be snow on the ground right now! There needs to be flowers, green grass, sunshine, and little kids splashing in puddles with cute little rain boots on! Not this nasty, mushy white crap during Spring Break! I am thoroughly appalled by this. Sheesh. Michigan, what the hell were you thinking?!
On a happier note, I am excited by my plans for the day. I get to sit around and do basically nothing; homework here and there, with a few jobs thrown in to keep me on my toes. Other than that, I have been sitting on my computer, listening to music, texting, IMing people, and just playing games and what not (I would otherwise be outside, but the frickin weather sucks!). I even got my room to its cleanest potential by finally putting away ALL of my laundry for the first time in ages, leaving only one load of whites, because its just a bunch of t-shirts (can't exactly wear those in the snow...). Later, I will go to Cam's house to watch the Opening Day game of the Tigers at 7, and then it will finish just in time for the MSU championship game at 9.
Sounds like an amazing day to me.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment