04 April 2010

Aggravated.

Photobucket
I think I need to extend my vocabulary a bit more, because I feel like I am running out of words that truly describe how I feel for the entries. It truly is aggravating though, many aspects of my life.
I hate how my mom thinks its okay to bombard a sister about another sisters personal life. I mean, lets get real. I would know the least out of any of my sisters, because I keep to myself so much. I mean sure, I know a few things, but not enough, or not an okay thing, to say to my mother.
Another thing that bugs me: When guys clearly don't understand the boundaries I have set at hand. If you know I like someone else, leave me alone! Do not text me two times a day, then message me twice, and then call me. If you know I like someone else, do not ask me to go get a tattoo with you and then promise to take me to dinner and a movie. I won't have it! I may be acting like a bitch about all of this, but please. I need my space to get all this stuff sorted. My mind is just spinning, thinking about all the possibilities of the future. I need to work on my relationship, or lack there of, that I have right now. And, to top it all of, I told these guys this. I told them that I really and truly liked someone else, and they still didn't get the hint. Did they really think they could sweep me off my feet that easily? Did they really think that they could change my mind? Did they really think that I would change my mind about the idea I had made out for them? Wow. Just wow. Boys can be so dense!
I really could use a soccer ball right now to vent some anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment