17 April 2010

Rambling.

Photobucket
Today has been one of the most laziest days ever. I have literally sat at the dining room table for about 6 hours today. I set up camp here this morning when I wanted to work on my paper, and got all the research done, the works cited done, and two pages. I think that is a very good progress since the paper isn't due until Thursday. The only thing is that I need to have a PowerPoint for the project too, but I signed up to present on the last day of class, that way I have to to get underway on my Anthro paper/project, and to ensure that I attend English class everyday so I don't lose points.
The rest of my day has consisted of my eating horribly (the little of that I have ate), baking cookies, and researching the list of movies for an Oscar-Winning Marathon with Bri (and anyone else who wants to join) for the summer.
I really need to focus on eating better, and working out more. For the sake of the summer coming, and in the long-run, the fact that diabetes runs in my family. I have a list of things I plan on doing everyday for this summer:
1. Run if I can't swim, swim when I can't run. I will do both if and when I have the time, because doing both would be REALLY good for me.
2. Eating WAY healthier, and only allow myself one dessert-type food a day. This cupcake bunging needs to calm down, but I have a feeling that we will only make more as the summer comes closer. I need to learn some self-control.
3. I need to start doing Wii Fit more. My parents bought it, and it hasn't really gotten much use over the past year. I think I should try and use that every morning too.
4. I need to focus on drinking the right amount of water everyday. I bought a Nalgene in the hopes that it would convince me that I need more water, because I seriously do. So I need to keep track of how much water I chug a day, and make sure that it is the right amount that I am supposed to have a day.
5. I also want to do strength workouts in the summer too. I wanna do about 1 or 2 a week. That may not sound like a lot, but its a lot more now than I am doing currently, and I really want my soccer body back haha.
6. I am gonna have to do Lent all over again. Fast food has taken over again. I still haven't had Rally's since I broke Lent, but McDonald's is getting pretty serious. I just need to cut out Fast food totally again. Maybe once every two weeks, because let's be honest, its sometimes hard to without fast food when you are a college kid with a small fund.

So that is my list for the summer. I am currently trying to work on a list to help my money issues for the summer too. I think I am gonna limit the amount of clothes I am allowed to buy, and the books I am allowed to buy. I haven't used my library card in forever, and that would help save A LOT of money, but the thing is, I think it has like a $60 fine. Another thing is, I need to stop buying food. That is SERIOUSLY taking all my money right now, and it really is a waste. I need to focus on what my family has here at home, but sometimes, it doesn't sound so appealing. So hopefully, I can just have lot's of salad stuff, and that will help my summer plan too. I also hope to pick up more hours at work, but with the economy, and Robin, that may be easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment