13 April 2010

Summer.

Photobucket
Tonight was how it used to be. I didn't realize how much how much I missed those long summer days until I sat on the tire swing with Bri and Fry and just discussed some random things. Oh, and talking about puking on each other. That was pleasant haha. I can't wait for the summer to come, and for us to have all the time to hang out like this again. I think we were missing someone though. We need Aramis (Carla) in there. Yeah Fry, I remembered it. Alright, alright, I looked it up on Wikipedia.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be home Friday night, doves.

    And probably a LOT of weekends this summer.

    ...or you can come see me, eh?

    OR! EVEN BETTER PLAN! I need furniture for my room, so garage-sale-slash-Ikea-roadtrip-adventures? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

    ReplyDelete