06 April 2010

Papers.

Photobucket
I totally just realized, thanks to Angie's blog, that I have three papers due at the end of the semester. Wow. I really need to get started on those. One of them, Philo of Religion, was started last week, and now I just have to spice up the rough draft and fix the things that my teacher wants to see on it. Next is my Anthro paper. I need to experience another type of religious something-or-other. Not too sure what I can do yet. I think the easiest thing would be to get my palm read, but I am kind of against those, but its just for a paper right? Then I have a research paper for my English class. I have to research ANYTHING. The only problem is, is that the paper has to be on something arguable. Also, my teacher is BIG into politics and the like, so its best to pick something with current events. I decided it would be safe to stay away from affirmative action and abortion and crap like that, and go with something I could steal from Bioethics from last year. So I decided to take on the argument of prison health care. This is one of two grades that I need to fix the most, simply because I decided I was better than everyone in that class, and didn't do a paper. So I NEED to do super duper well on this paper. I also need to find where I placed all that info from that class so I can just steal some of the sources.
Wow, I have a lot of work to do. Good thing I am gone for the next bagillion weekends.
Which also reminds me. I really need to buy those 30S2M, Mute Math, and Neon Tree tickets for the 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment