24 April 2010

Doubts.

Photobucket
I feel very uneasy about all the school stuff still. I feel so sure about CUAA for one second, and then I start to freak out because I don't have the money, or what if I don't want to go into a churchwork branch? Then I think of what would be better about GVSU, and I think about what I would take there. I mean, I could still take psychology, but is that what I really want to do? I don't know what to do. How can someone be so indecisive? I guess I can't make any decisions until I take the tours. I will go to CUAA this Wednesday and see how I think of it, even though I have visited that campus numerous times. I just feel weird at the thought of me working in a church. Don't you guys? I mean, I don't know. This all doesn't make sense. I am so confused right now. I look at both sites and try to figure out what is going on. No matter where I go, I will have friends to be with, but I am really just worried about what I will be studying.
This is all stressing me out way more than my exams and papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment