24 March 2009

Stressed!

Heading for a breakdown. Literally. I have so much that I need to do, and there is simply no time.
He hates me now. He told me he wished we never met.
There is no way I'm going to get over that fact.
I failed yet another test in my math class.
This is the last time I can retake a test to help my grade.
After that I'm screwed.
I'm going to intentionally turn a twenty page paper in late to help me relieve some stress.
Not that that makes any sense.
I have my first game on Thursday, and we are going to get our ass whooped.
I'm too busy worried about showing off to my coach that I cant see other girls need more help.
I have to spend the night at a girls house to help her not be depressed about her dad dying a year ago.
He wont ever talk to me again.
(See? I cant get over it)
When will this all end?

No comments:

Post a Comment