22 March 2009

I Hate Change

I can't really find a good explanation for my crappy mood, except for the fact that I can feel how bad things are going to get. I feel extremely overwhelmed. I feel the depressed mood, and the boring unhappiness settling back in. Things just aren't seeming happy like they used to. I'm feeling tired and moody, and I'm having a hard time enjoying certain aspects of life that used to be so easy for me to enjoy. Like today, I was sitting in my room with some of my really good friends, singing Regina Spektor. How does that not make me happy? All I could think about the whole time was what was happening to all my friends. My time left with them is short. I just keep feeling more and more crappy as the days goes. Don't get me wrong, I have the good days as well, but I still have the constant reminders of what is to come. It also doesn't help that I've managed to piss my best friend off. I still feel ridiculously horrible about it, and he hasn't said one word to me all weekend. Boy, do I feel like an ass.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment