15 March 2009

Speaking My Mind. Sort Of...

Here are a few things I would like to say to some people, but don't really have the guts to.
  • You really should think about more of how you say stuff to me. You know how much it hurts me when you have to go and be a smart ass for no reason. I know that you are scared and I am too. At least I already had the guts to tell you this. Just fucking say it! You know you want to, deep down, because we all know that it will make you feel better for just saying it. I wouldn't have to tell anyone, and I doubt I would anyways, because if you ask me to do something for you, you can bet that I will do it for you. That's how much you mean to me. Cant you see that I want to help you as much as you want to help me? Its okay to seem weak once in a while, it wont offend me, or make me think less of you. You know that you still have that part of me, and all you do is toss it around, going one way, then another.
  • What the hell are you doing? Gahhh! I have no idea what is going on with you anymore. You confuse me. You say one thing, and do another. There's a word for that, oh yeah, HYPOCRITE. I miss the old you. We don't care what other people think of you, because you didn't care at first. Now all you do is bend to others ways and follow in their shadows. It's annoying, and its not like the old you at all.
  • I have no idea what to do with you. We'll see.
  • I miss the old you as well. I miss the carefree you, where the only thing that mattered was what happened on the weekends. Now you care too much about your looks, and others opinions, and it makes me sad. I hope that when you are able to spend more time with your true friends, then you will be drawn back to your old self, and not dwell on the past so much. I guess I am partially to blame, because its been hard for me to be there for you, because I get caught up in my own drama. I'm sorry for that.
  • Thank you for not seeing me as the pathetic soul that I, and others, make me out to be. This process is driving me just as crazy as everyone else, and I don't think that people understand the emotion behind it. You seem to, and that is amazing, and gives me some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment