28 March 2009

Second Randomest Blog Ever.

I'm gonna go ahead and be random again.

I was really excited to hear that plans fell through for you yesterday, A. because I though that the plans were meant for today and I was dreading for it to happen, B. because I could stop internally worrying about the "my turn" crap. For now. Then you had the add a frowny face and I had to be stupid again, once again explaining my jealousy. You also had to reassure me and I had to act happy to have us both keep our sanity that we just got back. It's very tiring to be so unsure of something from both ends of the spectrum. I just don't get it...

I re-took the matchmaker ordeal on career cruising, and still got writer! I would love to be this in my future, but I know that there is nothing in it for me whatsoever. That's when I figured out that it was slightly my destiny to work as an extremely awesome secretary for Donald Trump, because I keep seeing myself in the pantsuit; that's all I'll ever be good at is secretarial work.

I somehow managed to get through have of my homework today. I magically received the motivation to stop sucking at life, and got some of it done.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment