28 March 2009

Randomest Blog Ever.

Here are shorten highlights of my day (maybe not too short).

I totally felt butterflies today. First time in a long time. I'm also confused as to why you did it. Maybe just being supportive? I'm gonna go ahead and say that's the answer, because I don't see any other reason for you to be like that, other than...but all I want to say is thank you. It wasn't a big deal, and I'm sure it wasn't meant to be, but we all know how I like to sweat the small stuff. Then the sparks had to leave with that text. Bleh. I'm keeping my mouth shut, or at least I'm trying to. But seriously, when is it my turn?

I had an epiphany! What if Franz Ferdinand toured with Kaiser Chiefs? Beautiful irony...

I love Donnie Darko even after seeing it a million times.


Fuck math. I think I did bad on that test AGAIN. Why do I freaking suck at math? Its not that hard, but my stupid brain just cant comprehend that crap!! Blehhhh fml.


I'M SO GLAD ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE SPRING!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment