03 March 2009

Failing Math = No Soccer

I missed school yesterday, because I was sick. I come back today, and I learn that I am FAILING A CLASS. That does not happen to me, ever. The lowest grade I have gotten in a class was a D, and that was for like three days because my teacher hadn't plugged in a any work for two weeks. I cant fail. I'm a senior, I have soccer tryouts next week. I can not have a 49.5% in that class. I have never understood that shit. I cant believe I'm failing. I just cant believe. I get all the work done, I try my hardest to understand it, but I fail those damn quizzes and tests. I just got a 31% on my last test. I get to take it over, if I get a lower grade, I have to keep it, and then my life will be fucked up more because I cant play soccer. I don't know what I will do without soccer. I know I seem to be freaking out, but this is what I have been looking forward to, and working for all year since I didn't do volleyball. If I don't raise my grade by next Friday, then I am screwed. Gahhhhh!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment