17 March 2009

Let Me Run That Past You Again

These decisions we made have helped me realize what we have, and what we have lost. I knew that something like this was already forming, but I'm glad we got the chance to say it. I'm glad you realize what you have done, and want to take the blame for it. I no longer feel the need to beat myself up for it, and punish myself for making it unclear to you. I'm willing to go through all the problems and troubles that we seem to make, and see what happens in the end. I know you aren't ready to admit certain things, but that's okay, because I'm not either. I am not ready to fully open up to anyone, especially you, and I trust you the most out of all of my friends. I now know how much i mean to you, and that also lets me know what these decisions mean to you. I'm glad you have broken down some walls for me, and allowed me to hop some of those fences. I feel as if this will let us know each other again. I really missed not knowing, I hope you did too.
Photobucket

1 comment: