22 October 2009

I can't decide how mad I actually am.

It's in my nature to care for people, yes? I think most of you know this. If Cam and Laura aren't prime examples of this, then I don't know what. I find it very hard to just stand in the background and let myself NOT be heard. I wait and wait with anticipation to hear a simple hello from some people at times. I wander aimlessly in the hopes that someone will consider me good company when something is wrong. Right now, I am feeling this way. I told them I would back off in the hopes that I could de-stress their life a bit, only to make mine more stressful. It's literally killing me on the inside not being able to say A WORD to them, to even say "I'm here for you." I'm keeping my promise though, and waiting until they come to me. Although knowing me, I might just say "screw that," and be on my merry way to annoyingly pity them. That's really the last thing they need in a time like this. But what about me? There are a lot of things I would like to hear right now, and I think will probably never get said. This is frustrating on many levels to me.
Then there are the people who I go to with EVERYTHING, and they won't let me help them in the slightest! That is oh so annoying, and all I would like to hear come from their lips is "can you help me with something?" AHHH! I can't believe how frustrating all this is to me. I don't understand why its bugging me so much. The whole ride home from my volleyball game, I was fuming. I first vented to Laura, and then I tried to find an angry song to let myself just get more heated in the angry steam I had created for myself. Even thinking about it all now, I just get mad. How can people not want to come to me with their problems? Haha alright alright. I know sometimes I can't be too sympathetic, but I do know that I strive to help people. It's in my nature really.
I need to stop talking about this, because I'm ready to implode.

No comments:

Post a Comment