31 October 2009

I Survived My First Frat Party...

And it was not too fun for me. It all started with Cam freaking out at me for even wanting to go in the first place, and then I was like whatever, I'm going to go. I mean I guess it was alright, but I didn't like the part when everyone wanted to go to the dance floor. All I could hear on my way down there was Cam's warning, and oh boy was he right. I wanted out! It was awkward and there was way too much of people touching my ass. I don't think I will ever go again. Not fun in my opinion at all. I had fun just hanging out with the people we were with before we went down. It was fun because I got to meet the people in my group, and get to know Rosie's friend Johnny better. He brought three friends of his own. They were hilarious as well, and they made an acronym so that we could remember their names; "Dumb Butt And Dan," translates to Dillan, Brenden, Andrew, and Dan. Weirdly enough, they were all still seniors in high schools, but they were still cool. Especially Dillan. They are all coming back here tonight for an exhilarating game of Monopoly and who knows what else.
Another thing that made the night not so pleasant, was Alexis. Oh my goodness, it was ridiculous. She is one of the people that when they get drunk, they let the whole world know. I constantly heard "I'm so drunk," "My lips are so numb." It was funny the first couple times, but after I was like, please shut up. We left kind of early from the party, and started to walk back to the dorm at like 1:30, and we had been walking for about ten minutes, when Alexis made us take her back so that she could dance more, and be with her cousin. I was going insane at this point, and so we were like fine, we will take you. So Rose and I made our trip back to her dorm alone. Luckily we hadn't drank much, and weren't scantly clad, so there was no worrying about the police storming the sidewalks who were handing out MIP's like Halloween candy. Thank goodness too, that Alexis didn't want to come back here when she was done, because that means we would be letting her in at 4:30am, and that was not about to happen. So when Rose and I got back to the dorm, we stayed awake a bit longer because the little Captain that was still running through us made us hyper, and so she was talking to Josh, and I was texting Cam that I was ok, because he still wanted to freak out, but he got over it thankfully.
And that was the extent of my first Frat party. Also, if you guys were wondering, it was at Sigma Pi, not that anyone really cares haha. It was a horrible bleh house anyways.

1 comment: