11 October 2009

Uncertainty

I hate people who are unsure. Yes, I know I can be one of those people, sometimes, but usually I'm one of the types that if they find something they want, or are passionate about, they stick with it until the end. It's just who I am. I'm not keen on the sudden changes of heart, and mind. I'm not a fan of the change of pace, or the change of scenery. I like my things to stay the way they are. I work too hard for those things to just suddenly change, and even for some of those things to disappear. I know people thrive on the changes around them. Each change to them is a chance at a new beginning. I really only like those when they are desperately needed. I guess I'm not as desperate as some. I am saddened by those who wish to change everything about them, keeping changing, or keep others changing. Why can't some people be happy with the way things are right now. I know things happen, and I understand that situations come up that throw choices and ultimatums at people, and those which are unavoidable. I just wish they could make their choice, and move on. Don't linger, and don't backtrack. Don't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment