30 October 2009

Photobucket
I'm sitting here at MSU bored in Rosie's dorm. I have to spend so much time today alone, being awkward, but oh well. At least I get the chance to come down here and maybe make up for the shitty time I had the previous time I visited.
I have an exciting weekend to be A LOT of people I know that are coming down, so maybe I will get to see some people who have basically fallen off the Earth.
I already got to meet some cool people. One of which is Rosie's friend Johnny. He is the funniest thing ever! He makes up jokes out of anything. Right now he is trying to get into a Fraternity and so we are attending that party tonight for Halloween. Rose and I are being lame and being fairies, but we are going to take off our wings eventually anyways.
Another person I met was Ross, London's boyfriend. He is the nicest kid ever, and funny. It's only awkward because Ross and London are ALL OVER each other. Rose says this is completely normal for them, and not the fact that they haven't seen each other in three weeks. They do this when they haven't even seen each other for a week. Not to mention, they Skype too. So this whole thing is kind of ridiculous, and Rose agrees haha. I feel the need to leave the room, but I think they are gonna be patient and wait until I go to lunch with Rose until they get to business haha.
Tomorrow should be A LOT more interesting. Don't get me wrong, a party will be tons of fun, but tomorrow will be awesome. Angel is coming down, and so is Johnny with his three friends, and then Steve which is another of Rose's friends, and we are playing Monopoly. Of course its a drinking game, and we are going to play until we are dead. I'm hoping Alexis will stay another day for that reason too, because we are going to cram as many people possible in this little dorm room as we can. Ross and London will be gone for this because they are giving the dorm room to Rose, and they are getting a hotel haha. Rose is going to have like a million people in here Sunday morning. Hopefully my parents wont come until late afternoon, otherwise, things could get awkward real fast haha.
Well now I must go and try and preoccupy myself as Ross and London get cozy in the room while I'm here. Then I have to find a way not to look weird when I go sit in the cafe all alone for another 2 hours. Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment