24 October 2009

I'm the tree, you are the leaves that are falling away.

Photobucket
Its really hard to get a word in edgewise with you these days. You have shown me how much control you seem to place in a conversation, and you have proven to me that you would like to see things different. Yet, I still haven't gotten a chance to talk to you. I have felt the awkwardness of your words towards me; it doesn't sound like you anymore. You keep me hanging on tenterhooks for the chance to speak to you about all of this. I guess it is my fault that I did give you the say when we would be able to have the freedom to speak of this. I have asked quite a few people on this subject over the past couple days (seeing as this is about to reach a period of over a week), and they say that its time to consider looking elsewhere. I would be foolish to say that I am content at where I am right now, but then I need to consider the situation I am placed in now. Time and time again you have shoved me to the side, claiming that the you will only hurt me and that you have proven this many times. Can't you just stop looking at the past for just one second? Really, this is starting to annoy. Its hard to have a decent conversation about all of this if you continue to toss bad times describe in great detail every time we look at where this is going for us. Its simply agonizing, really. You say you are only thinking of me, but really it all comes back to you. I'm a big girl, no need worrying about my feelings. Especially this far into the game. I just need to know what you feel in you heart, because I know you can't tell whats in mine. Don't make judgments on what you think is best for, only I can do that. I can't force you to do anything either, as well you can't do that for me. We are independent parts, whether we decide that its best to put those parts together, depends on what we decide together; meaning we need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment