18 October 2009

I'm Lame.

It was brought to my attention today, while speaking my updated life story to my friend, that I should probably think about becoming impatient. I took a good long thought about it, and am still thinking about it, and I think that it's okay, for now, to just wait a while. We have a lot going on, and the little mishap we had a few days ago proves that there needs to be some more thinking going on. And to think, just a week ago, I would have been upset with myself to even consider such a silly thing.
It seems as if we need to understand better. If anything, that thing a few days ago brought us closer, but now we have paused at that point again. Oh well. Time will take its course I guess. Hmm, I need to talk this over out loud some more. That seems to help. Too bad it would sound like babbling to everyone, but for a fair few. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment