03 October 2009

Photobucket
Things with Cameron and I are getting closer and closer. Although, nothing is final yet, and I'm not too sure what to think about that at the moment. I feel so good when I'm with him, then everything feels normal when we are away. We talk everyday though, and sometimes we bring up "us", but usually I'm too afraid to bring that subject up. We both still want some freedom, yet, will do anything to keep the other from getting too involved with someone. We draw each other in all the time, just to keep each other close and know that we belong to the other and no one else. I wouldn't say things are complicated, but I wouldn't say things are easy either. I feel jealous and confused about all of this, but I'm not sure where to go with this now. We told each other last night how we really feel, and then that was that. We didn't make plans to go any further, and we didn't make plans on the future. We were just content that we both know how much we love each other. This still however doesn't make me rest easy as Cameron and I are both figuring out what we still want. I know, for the most part, that I would like to be with him again, but Cameron, being shut up inside himself most of the time, hasn't really given me an idea on how he feels about this. I just really wish this whole process was easier, and we would both be given some sort of sign as to what we are supposed to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment