14 February 2009

Happy Halmark Day

So, I wake up this morning, and my curtains are drawn mind you, and I see a nice bright light shining through. The first thing that pops in to my head is SUN. I was like, sweet! the sun has come out today!!! NOT. I get up to pull back my curtain, and it's SNOW. Let me tell you, I was pissed. It snow all day. I was like, "seriously?" The next bad thing that added to my morning was that I skipped breakfast to do laundry. I literally, and I'm not lying, I alone had 10 loads of laundry. It was ridiculous. So I spent from 10 until 2 doing laundry. It was great...
The rest of the day was super lazy and what not.
That's when I came to a conclusion...
I don't really read much anymore. I used to go through books like a fat person would go through cookies. I mean, I read for school, sort of. That's not reading, that's "let's read these books and learn to hate them because we study them too much." I have so many books that I need to read. I think that will help get the imaginative juices flowing, and then I can write better. I really miss it.
By the way, today went well. I hung out with Cam and Drew. Cam and I felt bad to leave Drew home alone today while his girlfriend was out in Ann Arbor. So he tagged along, and we had lots of fun. Cam is being quite the gentleman :D. Also, his hair is now BLACK. I couldn't get over it the whole night, and I couldn't stop looking at it. I lost him in borders because I was looking for a red-head, not someone with super brown/black hair. I'm not really sure what color it is yet. In some light you can still see his red hair, but then its just super brown in others, and others it looks like gray. Not too sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment