22 February 2009

Little Misunderstandings

I hate misunderstandings. They always seem to be the cause of all problems; if people get the wrong idea about you, or you don't elaborate enough. It also causes confusion on whose fault it is, not that it is any one's fault anyways, but naturally, its human nature to blame someone. So not knowing who to blame can make a bigger argument in itself. Which can be very annoying. Personally, I think it always make me feel better to blame someone, but if there is too much confusion in the matter, its better to walk away. Not that I do, because I'm just too stubborn and would prefer to be right about everything, but you know, that never works. Which can also add to more problems, being blown out of proportion, and can lead to various different consequences, all usually sucking in their own way. It's great you know?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment