04 February 2009

I Need Sleep

I don't really sleep anymore. I haven't really been sleeping for about a month. Sure I sleep, but I can't really fall asleep. It's like I have to force myself to be peaceful and clear my mind.I'm not exactly sure why. I believe I am thinking too much when I am about to go to sleep. Like last night for instance. I kept thinking about possibilities if I were to do something, or not do it. When I am lying in bed, its like the only time I have to myself, and therefore I think. I'm sure most people do it, but now it is causing me not to sleep. Last night it took me over an hour to fall asleep; on regular nights it would take me about five minutes to fall asleep. I'm not sure what to do. It's not like I can stop thinking, that would be bad (haha). I guess I just need to sort some stuff out and figure things out. There are a couple major things on my mind, but I think I will be able to breathe easier once I figure out what I'm going to do about the whole thing with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment