09 February 2009

I'm Just a Little Too Not Over You.

I came to an amazing realization today. I don't know why I didn't think of it before, and why it has never crossed my mind. I guess its because I'm too worried about making people happy. I feel like its my job, but it really isn't. I should look at it more as a hobby. Don't get me wrong, making people feel good is the best feeling ever, but when do I get a chance?
So when I got home from school, made myself some of the best tea, sat down at the table with my dad's crappy laptop, and ate some delicious Andes chocolates, this is what I came up with:
I have to disappoint people in order to not disappoint myself.
I feel like this is a harsh realization, but I feel as if I am way too concerned about what I do and how it affects people. I want to live, and not have others rule over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment