07 February 2009

Sweet Dreams

I miss my old dreams. I miss the ones where I would wake up and laugh at my subconscious, thinking "what the hell am I on?" They were always so much more entertaining, and my family would get a kick out of them when I would run down the stairs and say, "You guys have got to hear this dream I had last night." I had one once where the Disney Queen had death eaters attacking me and my friends and we had to help save everyone, all during Fred and George's piano recital, and I was dating George in the dream. It was pretty epic and pretty weird.
Now my dreams cause me to wake up crying. It's so stupid, and they are so depressing. Especially last night. I thought I was over this whole thing with him, but this dream really told me that I wasn't. I hate it. Somehow many of my friends are at this huge house, and of course he and I are acting like we used to and what not. Then he changes his mind and wants my other friend. I don't know why he did it, but then he goes home to get something and as he is walking away from the house I am screaming "You broke my heart! You broke my heart!" over and over again. He comes back shortly in his car and stays the night with her in the room next to me, and the whole time I am saying "He broke my heart, he broke my heart." When morning comes, I manage to make it down the stairs, dragging my feet and tears still pouring from my eyes. I tell my mom that he spent the night here, and she says she hates him and wishes he wouldn't do that. At that second, both him and my friend walk down the stairs awkwardly and he walks out to his car. Then I scream at them, "You broke my heart and I hate you!" over and over again.
Then I wake up, depressed, crying hard, and not knowing what to do about it. I cant laugh at myself for this dream, because deep down i know its true.
To add to that, I now know who that dumb slut is who made out with him when he was drunk. When I see her in the hall, I just want to pull out her hair and shove her into the locker. It makes me want to cry every time I see her. I bet she cant even begin to understand what she's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment