25 February 2009

Call Me Crazy

I hate my Bioethics student teacher. I know its mean, but I really can't stand to listen to anything that comes out of her mouth. She just really gets on my nerves really fast. Like today for instance. She spent the whole hour discussing horses. First of all, I hate horses, and I do not find them interesting in the least bit. Second of all, cloning creeps me out. So put the two together and I could give a damn about what you are talking about. Yes, it was about what we were discussing in class overall, but I really don't think we need to waste our time discussing that when she said we are already a week behind, and that this information is not going to be on a test. Bleh.
Photobucket
So I really hate how much we are better friends then in a relationship. Today was a whole lot less awkward then I thought it was going to be. I don't want to say that made me mad, but I was just sort of miffed at the fact that we were made to be just friends. It's annoying. I'm glad that we can go on as great friends, laughing with each other and just acting normal. I don't know if I can call it jealousy, because I cant be jealous at myself can I? I guess my relationship-self is jealous at my friend-self. I'm not too sure if I'm making any sense at all right now, but at least I know what I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure that's all that matters. I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment