23 February 2009

True Friends?

I find it quite annoying when people tell me to hang out with. My friend asked me today that he wanted to hang out Friday, and I told him that I would get a group of people to get together to hang out. I also informed him of my lack of money, and that I would need to go somewhere cheap, or free, preferably the latter of the two, hinting towards Borders. As soon as mention the fact that I would like to make it a group thing, he starts to name off the people that are my good friends who he doesn't particularly like; calling them annoying and insisting that he "needs time just with my favorite twins." I nicely informed him that he mentioned some of my best friends, and that they really aren't that bad. I'm hoping he feels stupid for his dumb comment, because he hasn't hung out with these people very much, and don't know them as much as he thinks. I hate the human nature of being judgemental, it can really piss me off.
Speaking of judgemental...
Another thing that really aggravated me was the fact that people were talking about me in class today, while I was listening. They were of course talking about Cam and I, and pointing out that we were "making flirty eyes" at each other. The thing is though, that they had to whisper it to everyone else in the class first, before proceeding to laugh some more as Cam and I gave questionable looks at each other, causing more looks and disrupting the whole class. Its not like we couldn't hear our names being spoken around to everyone. I asked him what they said, and he said he wasn't sure. So the rest of my day was spent being lamely paranoid about the fact that people are still poking fun at me and Cam. I know that what they did wasn't that big of a deal, but it hurt me that people I thought were some of my good friends, insisted making a big deal out me and Cam. Why cant you guys just get over it? I know that most don't approve, but I think I can make my own decisions now. I just wish that people would at least support me a little bit. I support some of my friends when they do something or say something that they I don't really agree on, because I know that's what makes them happy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment