13 February 2009

Uhhh

I know I already blogged today, but I felt like I should talk about this because I feel really bad.
So I just found out this past weekend that my kindergarten teacher died. I always thought she was nice and that I liked her. Come to find out, I hated her. My mom told me that I didn't like her because she was like my grandma. That would would make sense as to why I hated her, but I didn't know I actually did. I feel so bad that I hated her, because
1. I didn't know I did, and
2. because now she's dead
Apparently she went to my mom when I was little, and she was confused as to why I didn't talk to her or acknowledged her. I was going to her funeral, but now I cant for many reason. I kind of wish that I could go now so I can make it up to her. Maybe she realized that I really didn't hate her when I got older and I was nice to her, just like I thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment