03 February 2009

Just Like A Crow Chasing A Butterfly...

Damn snow! I want spring!
I just came across my bonfire pictures from last year. Man, do I miss them. It needs to get warmer ASAP so that I can have them again.
Moving on...
Today I have a lot of homework and it sucks. I'm using this whole blogging ordeal and a "break" because I so do not want to do my work. I have three major things I need to work on.
1. I have to do a project on Hamlet themes; ours is human frailty and weakness and how it affects behavior. So lame. The project has annoying petty details that mess everything. If we get any of those details out of order, or don't do them right, it affects our grade majorly. Dumb...
2. I have to analyze a critical analysis on the book Atonement by Ian McEwan. It's awesome...not. Its also due this week along with the project mentioned above. I have no idea how to write this paper, so I have to bs the whole thing. Sweet...
3. I am so behind on my FST homework that its ridiculous. Its all due Wednesday along with the Hamlet project. YAY!
Shoot me in the foot.
By the way, I am in love with the new Shinedown CD. Thought I would point that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment