11 February 2009

The Truth is Hard to Swallow

I love the rain, but damn it, it took my sun! I knew the good weather couldn't last. I guess I should have known, seeing as I live in Michigan, "The ridiculous weather state." I was all excited for the nice weather, and the awesomeness of the warmth, but no. Now I am stuck being warm and wet. It's gross and does not bode well for the upcoming soccer season.
There has been a lot of unexpected things happen this week. My head is spinning by how fast things are going by, even though the week feels as if it is taking forever. I cant seem to make the things slow down, but I don't know if I want them too. Actually, I think it would be nice if they did. I would be able to let my mind receive some relief, and get a chance to take a nice deep breath. I feel like things are going so fast that I cant be sure if they are going as planned. This causes my mind to jumble more, and get more confused. I don't know if I am to the stressed point yet, but I feel as if I may be getting there. I need to just get some stuff off my chest, and I think that may help things out a bit. There are some things I need to say to some people, and maybe some questions to answer by others, because I know they are coming. People have managed to figure out whats going on, and its pissed them off or disappointed them. I feel like some of the decisions are going to hurt me in some way, but I know that whatever choice I make, I know that I will upset myself in some way. I'm just hoping that maybe my friends can at least understand a little bit, or at least not talk about me behind my back when I'm sitting at the same table. It's getting harder and harder to be happy with everyone, but I am trying my hardest. At least I'm not crying all the time anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment