05 February 2009

When You See My Face, I Hope It Gives You Hell

I hate to use the lame analogy of my heart having a piece ripped from it, but that's how it feels right about now. I know that not everyone is a fan of the Twilight books, but they do have some truth to them. In the second book, New Moon, where she is so lost and so sad that she cant even breathe, I now understand what it feels like. I almost passed out in the shower, crying my heart out when it happened. I had to grip to the wall when I realized that I wasnt breathing enough.
It sucks that he finally gave up when we were making plans to hang out together. My feelings dont change for him, but we cant be anything if he keeps shutting me out and pushing me away when all I do is care. So Iguess that I have finally come to a decision, or we have for that matter.
We are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment